F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What gets to you?
Studio RSR
Closed Thread

12-14-2014, 11:27 PM   #1673
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Fawk home land is so good this season. Kill that guy already!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 08:51 AM   #1674
NickBlaine
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 335XI

I got flashed (high beam) 3 times over the weekend.

I usually drive around with my fogs on, just out of habit. But I didn't this weekend, as you can see better without the light so close to the car.... yada yada.

But I have had the car for over a year, maybe been flashed twice. Really pissed me off. I flashed and held it right back at them. I hope they were blinded.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #1675
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Another thing that gets to me is house guests that get a little TOO comfortable.

I had a female friend visit me Friday night, and even though it was only her second time over my place, she decides that she should be comfortable enough to go in my fridge without asking first.

Family is one thing. They can make themselves at home. If you are a frequent guest, go ahead and knock yourself out. But if this is only your second time over, you should really ask for the ok to go in and out of things like the fridge, or cupboards or underwear drawers, you know...?

It's not like I'm a bad host. I will offer any guest multiple times while they are visiting if they would like someting to eat or drink, or if they need a shower after a night of fun, but let me get it for you if you are a newby. You didn't earn the right to act like you been around for a while after only date 2.
      12-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #1676
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post

It's not like I'm a bad host. I will offer any guest multiple times while they are visiting if they would like someting to eat or drink, or if they need a shower after a night of fun, but let me get it for you if you are a newby. You didn't earn the right to act like you been around for a while after only date 2.
I thought I was the only one that offered to give my female guests a shower after a night of fun, even if it was only her second visit. It just gets to me that they don't accept my offer. What a bitch.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #1677
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Should have shoved a banana in her mouth and then corrected her actions. You need to lay down who the boss is before people enter the door.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 10:16 AM   #1678
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I thought I was the only one that offered to give my female guests a shower after a night of fun, even if it was only her second visit. It just gets to me that they don't accept my offer. What a bitch.
There's a secret that makes them NEED a shower in the morning regardless of if you ask or not. It's fool proof and works every time.

Then when they are in, you just get in, because it's technically your shower and you don't like wasting hot water.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 10:19 AM   #1679
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
There's a secret that makes them NEED a shower in the morning regardless of if you ask or not. It's fool proof and works every time.

Then when they are in, you just get in, because it's technically your shower and you don't like wasting hot water.
Then you naturally piss on her and give her a golden shower right? Right? R Kelly her right? Lol I'm high on flu meds.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #1680
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Then you naturally piss on her and give her a golden shower right? Right? R Kelly her right? Lol I'm high on flu meds.
Close. Just complete the deed in her hair "on accident". It'll be crusty by morning and they'll have to get it out, otherwise people ask questions.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 10:30 AM   #1681
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:

Exactly.

I pay the bills around here, so if I feel like taking a shower, I will... whether the tub is occupied or not.
      12-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #1682
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Exactly.

I pay the bills around here, so if I feel like taking a shower, I will... whether the tub is occupied or not.
Sounds like rape. No J/K

I would trade access to my fridge for access to her cooch anytime.. exactly what type of friend are we talking about here?
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #1683
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Sounds like rape. No J/K

I would trade access to my fridge for access to her cooch anytime.. exactly what type of friend are we talking about here?
Lol, I would never do a thing like that.

Just a nice young lady I met the week before thanksgiving weekend. First time we hung out, we went out for dinner and chilled at the bar until the place closed, then dropper her off at home. Second time we hung out, she spent the night at my place, no sex, (believe me I tried) then she went home the next morning.

Now this past friday, she comes over my place for the second time, we order Thai food, and we chill in my living room. Nothing serious. She is a bit youger than I am, so some of the things she says make me cringe, but she is good people either way..,. but not enough to have free reign in my dwelling... not yet. That right has to be earned.

I guess I can learn to ease up a bit... Like you said Grimlock, that night, the trade off for her going in my fridge was not bad... not bad at all.
      12-15-2014, 11:32 AM   #1684
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

I just got back from Jamaica feeling pretty good and then learn my car was totaled. Damn it.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #1685
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Lol, I would never do a thing like that.

Just a nice young lady I met the week before thanksgiving weekend. First time we hung out, we went out for dinner and chilled at the bar until the place closed, then dropper her off at home. Second time we hung out, she spent the night at my place, no sex, (believe me I tried) then she went home the next morning.

Now this past friday, she comes over my place for the second time, we order Thai food, and we chill in my living room. Nothing serious. She is a bit youger than I am, so some of the things she says make me cringe, but she is good people either way..,. but not enough to have free reign in my dwelling... not yet. That right has to be earned.

I guess I can learn to ease up a bit... Like you said Grimlock, that night, the trade off for her going in my fridge was not bad... not bad at all.
Well let's see.. next time she tries to open the fridge door you put you hand over hers on the handle, then you slide up next to her and say: "My fridge is sacred. I have to know you are serious about this.." and start giving her the fuck me eyes.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 11:38 AM   #1686
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Well let's see.. next time she tries to open the fridge door you put you hand over hers on the handle, then you slide up next to her and say: "My fridge is sacred. I have to know you are serious about this.." and start giving her the fuck me eyes.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 11:41 AM   #1687
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
I just got back from Jamaica feeling pretty good and then learn my car was totaled. Damn it.
Did you leave your car with someone while you were away? I hope no one was injured, but that sucks to come home to your property being damaged, when you weren't even in the country.

I hate that. If I cause damage to my stuff, so be it. But when my stuff is damaged at no fault of my own, well that gets to me too.

hang in there Stealth. I really hope everyone involved is ok. Just look at it like this, time to get a new toy!

When my bike was stolen in August, I was really bummed out because the bond I formed with my S1000rr was uncanny. What a tough bike to replace... but now I am riding my dream bike (at least I will be again when winter is over) so it ain't all bad. Try to stay strong and get to work with your insurace right away.
      12-15-2014, 11:52 AM   #1688
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

We're here for you Stealth! The good thing is, it's only a possession and nothing happened to you.

I remember when I let my old coworker borrow my Rsx-S to go to a funeral, and somehow he got it impounded and he went to jail. That was the last time I ever let someone drive my car.

My "what gets me" today;
Someone asks me if I can stop and pick something up, and they say "Yeah its the $6 one". I get to the store and it's the "$6.95" one, then when I get back and give it to them, and they try to give me $6. Fucking seriously? I do you a favor and you trump me out of $2 on top of it? Bitch, there's a thing called sales tax and my personal time tax.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 12:06 PM   #1689
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
You should be writing romance novels for horny / lonely old ladies!
      12-15-2014, 12:15 PM   #1690
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
You should be writing romance novels for horny / lonely old ladies!
I don't think that would be such a good idea for Grimmy.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #1691
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
I don't think that would be such a good idea for Grimmy.
I find Grimlock to be quite articulate, so I think he can pull it off.

That little sample of crappy romance seems to be right out of those type of "Best Sellers" that will hit the big screen next valentine's Day!

If any of you guys are looking to hook up with emotionally shallow/easy women... just stalk your local movie theater in the second half of Feburary 2015. You can thank me later.
      12-15-2014, 12:39 PM   #1692
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

I tried hanging out for a premier of a Nicholas Sparks movie one time. Women everywhere. By the time the movie ended they were all sobbing and wanted Prince Charming to sweep them off their feet.

Fortunately, I only had enough time to be there long enough until he actually arrived..., if he did at all. Poor girls.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2014, 12:44 PM   #1693
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
I tried hanging out for a premier of a Nicholas Sparks movie one time. Women everywhere. By the time the movie ended they were all sobbing and wanted Prince Charming to sweep them off their feet.

Fortunately, I only had enough time to be there long enough until he actually arrived..., if he did at all. Poor girls.
It is a crying shame, indeed.
      12-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #1694
GB-335xiCoupe
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: 29k mi per year.

Quote:
Another thing that gets to me is house guests that get a little TOO comfortable.

I had a female friend visit me Friday night, and even though it was only her second time over my place, she decides that she should be comfortable enough to go in my fridge without asking first.
Is she hot? Because then it's ok.

Quote:
Close. Just complete the deed in her hair "on accident". It'll be crusty by morning and they'll have to get it out, otherwise people ask questions.
It's called an "Abe Lincoln" if you leave it in the back of her head. that's just my contribution...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread