F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW M6 owner destroys car at Frankfurt IAA in protest
proTUNING Freaks

09-18-2013, 06:06 AM   #133
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ00 View Post
He probably has a small dick
He has big balls, so think again...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #134
Who?
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: F87 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
He has big balls, so think again...
big balls? it doesnt take much balls to destroy your belongings

also

big balls =/= big penis
      09-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #135
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

BMW Individual for free!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #136
ego_coqui
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw x5 2003 3.0i

jajaja yeah

little dick ,jajja
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #137
Matski
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: A slow BMW

I can understand his frustration and his desire to do something about, but these actions are retarded, and will solve nothing.

Of my two local dealers, one is good, one is not so good. Of all the car dealers I've been to, some are good, some are not so good. In fact, of all the places I've ever bought anything, some are good, and some are not so good - that's just the way it is. We all will have anecdotal evidence of bad dealers and good dealers But the fact you're local BMW wasn't as helpful as your local XYZ dealership doesn't mean to say the same will be true of everyone...

We also don't know what his issue was, or what steps he took to get it rectified, what his dealer did, or what BMW Italia SpA, or BMW AG may have said...

So for now, I'm just going to assume he's somebody with emotional issues and a disconnection from reality.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #138
visualguy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matski View Post
Of my two local dealers, one is good, one is not so good. Of all the car dealers I've been to, some are good, some are not so good.
The same dealership service department employs multiple mechanics, and different mechanics at different times. They have different levels of competence, and they may or may not care about doing the job right at any given time.

I never encountered a consistently "good" dealer, although it's true that trouble is more frequent with some than others. Even the best dealer I've had screwed up occasionally like causing damage to the underside of the car by putting the lift arms in the wrong location.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #139
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Another footage

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #140
Pentium
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Crazy rich idiots....
      09-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #141
teen335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i M Sport

I understand his frustration. BMW has been failing their customers these past few months. I've been waiting for the past 2 and a half months for a fan to arrive from Germany. I haven't driven or seen my 335 since July
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #142
teen335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rminnicks View Post
Never did say what problem were!
From the article on yahoo.com

"Various outlets claim that the frustrated man took the car to BMW 1o different times, but the technicians were unable to fix the rattling, vibrations and reported rough shifting that he was experiencing."
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 06:01 AM   #143
qcodec
A driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: This isn't a 964

He is the greatest customer.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #144
late apex
No Guts - No Glory
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32 View Post
Because he owns the car and can do whatever the fuck he wants with or to it.
Actually he didn't even own it and now has to return the car in good condition.

Quote:
It turns out that there can be some hidden consequences when you destroy your own car with a sledgehammer and an axe. For instance, sometimes you have to return the car in good condition.

Italy-based businessman Pourmohseni Hadi, who publicly executed his 2008 M6 for bad service from BMW, was actually leasing the car. Bild reports that this means he has to return it in good condition.

On top of that, the Mirror reports that Hadi rejected BMW's offer to reimburse him for new parts for the transmission. That offer came after Hadi took BMW to court and a court-appointed expert demanded BMW replace his M6's clutch and flywheel.1

Hadi claims he'll repair the M6 himself and then smash it up again outside of the German Parliament if he's not recognized by BMW. One BMW representative told Bild, however, "We see no current need for action."2
http://jalopnik.com/man-who-sledgeha...ood-1340708062

Bottom line is he's a rich idiot that thinks the world should stop rotating whenever he has a problem.
2010 Corvette ZR1 - sold
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 07:56 AM   #145
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by late apex View Post
Actually he didn't even own it and now has to return the car in good condition.

Bottom line is he's a rich idiot that thinks the world should stop rotating whenever he has a problem.
There is always a bigger picture...
      09-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #146
late apex
No Guts - No Glory
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Man you hit that right on the head about Audi. I seriously considered an s4 before my 335, but the arrogant sales people just turned me away. I love Audi's designs I really do, but I need the supporting cast to be strong on their front aka dealership.

When I test drove the S4 I asked some general questions, and the answeres were a little shocking. For example they only had a few loaners on hand, and they said if you're lucky you get one. Well spending 60k on a car I don't need to be lucky I need grade a service! It was a VW/Audi dealer and they seemed to be more concerned with customers buying 24k Jettas then 60+k Audi's.

That's why I stayed away. My local BMW dealer is great and until they start to fall apart and treat us like garbage I'm staying put!
Maybe ill just buy a used S4 and enjoy it that way..with a 2nd party warranty...
But the dealership you went to is not Audi, that's a privately owned dealer. Unless you've been to Audi's HQ in Neckarsulm or Ingolstadt you haven't actually been in an Audi facility. Audi dealers are hit or miss just like BMW dealers. My experience purchasing my R8 was positive, but I did find one Audi dealer in Germany that was absolutely horrible.

I just purchased my M6 a few weeks ago and the BMW dealer was completely clueless about it. First, they didn't even know they had it in stock even though it was listed on their website and cars.com. It took them 30 minutes just to find the car and another 15 minutes to find the keys. While on the test drive I could tell the salesman was absolutely clueless about the M6 and didn't have answers to a lot of questions.

We got back to the dealership and none of the staff could explain what the Competition Package was listed on the sticker as a $7,300 option. They tried to convince me it consisted of the CF roof and B&O sound system! If the information wasn't on BMWusa.com, they didn't have it. At least the Audi dealers I've been to in the states will call Audi NA for answers to questions they do not know. I figured that since my local BMW dealer rarely ever gets an M6, I would excuse their lack of knowledge about the car. However, when I brought the car back for the 1,200 service they didn't really make me feel confident they knew exactly what was required for that service. Then to make matters worse they said they had no loaner vehicles available and gave me a rental Dodge Caravan! I don't think I'm a hard customer to please, but I just thought that was ridiculous! I never had that happen at an Audi dealer. That said, I don't judge BMW by my local dealer. I doubt BMW has all that much control over all their dealers.
2010 Corvette ZR1 - sold

Last edited by late apex; 09-19-2013 at 08:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 08:18 AM   #147
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by late apex View Post

This exactly.

I'm pretty sure he knew his own car was a lease, so now I'm sure he'll have to pony up the cost (but if you have the money and the ignorance to destroy a lease, I say go for it).

Kind of reminds me of Jackass where Johnny Knoxville rented that Ford Taurus and took it through a demolition derby before returning it.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #148
Bicax
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335d (E91)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touring View Post
try explaining this video to a kid starving somewhere.
Well, in a world where people:

- drive around in 120.000 € cars guzzling gas like there's no tomorrow;
- buy cars for pleasure;
- throw tons of food away on a yearly basis;
- have more than one car "because they can";
- misuse water and electricity as if they weren't paying the bills;
- etc. (no point in listing everything, you get my point)

I'm pretty positive that the "starving kid" wouldn't be particularly surprised by this video if he ever saw it. I know I'm not.

Regarding the video itself, my opinion is that the guy wanted to get people's attention and it's working pretty damn well. Whether or not I agree with his opinion, trust his intentions or think that he'll achieve some results is another thing...

And regarding what he did: it's his (leased) car, he can do whatever the hell he wants as long as he copes with the consequences. It's not more shocking than people paying 1.000 €/bottle of alcool in Ibiza to party
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #149
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
No never been to Audi or BMW headquarters. It's definitely true dealers are hit or miss. I wish I had a better more knowledgable audi dealer. I wouldn't mind trying an S4 .
I like my BMW dealer they know their stuff. Only complaint is the parts from Germany take for EVER!

You just gotta pick the dealer you know will deliver for you bottom line. Not all Audi dealers suck, and not all BMW dealers are good...
      09-20-2013, 03:17 AM   #150
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #151
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicax View Post
Well, in a world where people:

- drive around in 120.000 € cars guzzling gas like there's no tomorrow;
- buy cars for pleasure;
- throw tons of food away on a yearly basis;
- have more than one car "because they can";
- misuse water and electricity as if they weren't paying the bills;
- etc. (no point in listing everything, you get my point)

I'm pretty positive that the "starving kid" wouldn't be particularly surprised by this video if he ever saw it. I know I'm not.
Allow me please to disagree with you and with the other guy in this matter.

Yes some kids are starving but what that has to do with other people?
I mean people work to buy a car, people work to buy two cars, three cars, whatever.
Except few that are rich because they inherit some money, assets, etc., most of us work hard for our money. I do.
Since I have paid for that $120.000 guzzler and I am also paying for the gas, why people care about it? Really.
And, I hope nobody gets this in the wrong way, but where is my fault that a kid is starving somewhere?
Some people have six seven kids, and never take in consideration that they need food, clothes, education. That happens mostly with very low educated people.
Others are focused on education, career, etc. It is my duty to grow somebody else's kid? I mean, they eat, get drunk, enjoy life like is no tomorrow and are iresponsible, and I must be responsible for their actions, their results? Why?
And I am not talking about unfortunate orphan kids, victims of war, etc.
Many times, you work hard to become somebody and if you have some expectations from you and you want your kid to get a good life, then you realize that some conditions must be met. Many of us, in this carreer world we can not afford a kid until a certain age.
So, if I worked hard to become somebody, to buy nice things for me, including that M6, why people look at me like I am a rich guy who doesn'tcare about starving kids? What that has to do with other people? Did you work for my money? No. Did you contribute to my school? No. Did you study years and give up those sunny days for studying? No.
So?
Even if you want to help a kid somewhere, there is a such web system that from a dollar you donate,that kid gets 2 cents. Maybe. So I am not helping that. I help people that need my services but they cannot afford, I help my neighbour, I donate to my local charities. That's it.
Do you think that if this guy will not hammer his M6, a kid somewhere will feel better? No.
Even if he will donate the money, they will be consumed bythe "ambassador" who is "taking care" of these kids, by his accountant, his chaffeur, and other money suckers.

"People buy cars for pleasure"
Are you for real? Why they buy them for then?
Sure, for getting here and there. But there are cars and cars. I think you are in the wrong forum. When they buy a car, a big factor is pleasure. Many people spend hours, a part of life commuting, don't you think that since they pay for that vehicle, they are entitled to buy something that gives them pleasure while they use it?
Pleasure is very important factor in everything you buy in life. You must like it, use it with pleasure.
Why don't you sleep on a wood piece instead of a mattress?
Also a car is not only for comuting, it is also for pleasure, for holidays, for happiness. I did not met one person in my life that would like to take the family in vacation with a tractor.
Also, if somebody wants two cars, what do you care?
This is not just o forum, it is a forum of enthusiasts, people love cars. Since they paid for that toy that they want to have, why others rush to judge them?
Maybe some people collect things more expensive than a car, however, that really matters?

It really pisses me off when people start judging other people or stereotype them out of the blue. Why?

Also, throwing the food. What you would like to do with what you don't use? Put it in a parcel and send it in Africa? If I eat everything will that kid be better?
I am sure nobody wants to throw the food, however that happens, you can't shovel to much food in your body because it is bad to throw what youcan not eat anymore. I mean, what kind of comment is that?

Sure, I understand some things, however, human race evolved, we make things better that are more confortable and do a better job while they become more easier and pleasant to use. It is unfortunate that some people are doing bad in certain areas but that is definetely not my fault.

Last edited by Teutonic; 09-20-2013 at 02:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2013, 02:31 AM   #152
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

If that is true it is a sad day that BMW will not take care of a customer. The man spent a lot of money on that car brand new. He could have been a repeat customer.

It is sad anytime a business treats its customers so poorly. A good practice is to always make customer feel special and take care of them. It earns you repeat business.

I hope BMW takes care of this mans issues. It is bringing them lots of negative press.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 04:28 AM   #153
Bicax
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335d (E91)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Allow me please to disagree with you and with the other guy in this matter.

Yes some kids are starving but what that has to do with other people?
Take a deep breath and calm down

You totally misunderstood me. Please re-read my post, because according to what you're writing you're in total agreement with me.

I wrote quite clearly that it's his car, and IMO he can do whatever he wants with it (it's in the part that you forgot to quote...).

I only listed those things with a huge pint of sarcasm to point out how absurd that other guy's comment was, in particular in a forum related to car passion. I personally hate it when someone brings the "starving kids" argument into any discussion, be it cars or anything else. In my opinion, most often than not saying that "kids are starving so you shouldn't do that" is the same as saying "I can't have what you have even though I want it, so I don't want you to have it either".

I just think you're over sensitive regarding this subject. There is no need to justify yourself like that.

However, with that being said, there is no doubt that we live in a consumer's society, where we buy and spend needlessly. But this really isn't the place for that type of debate, we're here to write/read about our passion.

Me, for one, I love driving and tracking my cars, and I couldn't care less what other people think of that.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 06:21 AM   #154
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
If that is true it is a sad day that BMW will not take care of a customer. The man spent a lot of money on that car brand new. He could have been a repeat customer.

It is sad anytime a business treats its customers so poorly. A good practice is to always make customer feel special and take care of them. It earns you repeat business.

I hope BMW takes care of this mans issues. It is bringing them lots of negative press.
It's not. BMW offered to compensate for replacement parts but the customer ignored them.

The result is what nearly everybody complains on a forum about, even though they have been offered solutions which the customer either rejects? Or does not even bother to get back to their supplier and then take to discuss it publicly on a forum because they have had the hard bargain and the dealer and company has washed their hands of it. A good majority of these are self- inflicted when they resort to discussing their story publicly.

I have had some enquiries here which collate to the above.