F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Website Orgnization of forums(classifieds mainly)...could be better...
ARMA SPEED

11-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
NWillard77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i sparkling grey/red

Website Orgnization of forums(classifieds mainly)...could be better...

This forum is great already with a lot of good information but it seems to me sections are not organized as well as they could be. Specifically the classifieds sections. In my opinion, it should be layed out like this: Main group --> 2-3 sub main groups --> multiple sub groups specifying areas/parts of vehicle --> specific for sale ads per sub group posted in.

Here is an example of my suggestion:

-Marketplace (Main group)

(example: click market place be brought to the following options below)

-Parts for sale
-Vehicle for sale
-Non-auto related classifieds

(example: click "parts for sale" be brought to the following options below)

-suspension/brakes
-engine/exhaust/tuning
-exterior/body
-interior/electrical/stereo
-Wanted section

(example: click "suspension/brakes" be brought to the following options below)

**see all for sale ads for coil overs, springs, struts, brake kits, stainless lines, control arms, ball joints, etc etc

i feel like this would help organize things on here much better and make it easier to find what you are looking for not only with more ease, but also in a more timely manner. Doing it this way youre not searching through pages and
pages of threads just to find 2 for sale ads pertaining to exhaust that youre not even interested in.

i know i am new here, but i am coming from another vbulliten forum which has a similar layout to what i am proposing and it was so simple not only to sell your parts but also to find and buy parts you are looking for!

of course, this is just my 0.02cents. and obviously dont take it personal against the work that already been put into this forum. just a suggestion.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
NWillard77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i sparkling grey/red

i also want to add that each regional section should have a sub-section for classifieds to advertise to other local members. a lot of parts are a hassle to ship!
Appreciate 0