F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > VRSF Representation on Bimmerpost?
GetBMWParts

08-04-2023, 07:40 AM   #1
mooney1184
Rep
Drives: e46 330Ci

VRSF Representation on Bimmerpost?

Hey Everyone,

I bought my e93 with full VRSF bolt-ons and have had nothing but a great experience with the parts as they've given me zero issues. I also see how much positive feedback they get on this site and various other sites.

My question is if we have a representative from VRSF on this site or not and here's why.

My charge pipe on my 2011 X3 blew last Saturday so naturally Sunday morning I order one from VRSF (didn't even bother to look at any competitors). Payment processes on my credit card day of and I assume 1-2 days for them to get it out the door. Well Thursday, August 3rd 2023, rolls around and still no update from VRSF so I sent them an email. Come to find out, the entire warehouse in Miami is closed for maintenance and I wasn't notified when I placed my order that it would be arriving late (I was assuming to have the part by now and would fix it in the afternoon after work so I could use my X3 over the weekend).

Had I known when I placed my order I wouldn't care because I would have been aware. The fact that I was not aware of the delay, and I contacted support who only apologized and offered a 5% discount on my next purchase, really makes me disappointed in my experience with them so far.

They said they cannot even go in the warehouse to process my order because of said maintenance. Is there anyone on here I could speak with via a DM as this clearly reflects poor customer service and communication.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2023, 08:12 AM   #2
Rokoz
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f80 M3

They used to be on here, I'm unsure if they still are. You will find tons of stories about poor customer service from VRSF all over the internet and here...
      08-04-2023, 08:38 AM   #3
paimon.soror
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F36 435x MSport

Garage List
Tiago@VRSF
      08-07-2023, 06:54 AM   #4
mooney1184
Rep
Drives: e46 330Ci

So I emailed Tiago directly last week with no response and here we are a week later and still no movement on getting the charge pipe out the door.

Guess I'm going to cancel my order and order one elsewhere. Does anyone have a recommendation for an X3 N55 charge pipe that's not VRSF?
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2023, 09:36 AM   #5
pmcmtnbkr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

I have had a CTS charge pipe for several years no issues I havent even thought about it in so long that is how problem free its been. It was easy enough to install and is a 2 peace design making install a snap. The only thing I didn't like was that it has a bung used when installed in a car that has an automatic transmission it is plugged by a cap for manual transmission use. I have a manual transmission but other than that it is very nicely built and with an automatic it wouldn't be an issue
Appreciate 0