F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Suggested addition: remaining booklets that come with the car
GetBMWParts

04-08-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
joes3series
Private
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Suggested addition: remaining booklets that come with the car

It would be nice if the download area had PDFS of the other booklets that came with the car, including the service booklet. See http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ervice+booklet for a list of booklets.

It would also be nice if the download area had all of the scanned brochures that are floating around, such as the BMW individual one. I may start doing this when I get some free time.

Any thoughts on expanding the download area? Also including, for example, the ACSchnitzer brochure, and other product brochures?
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
This site is made from contributions from all the members, all these ideas sound great, and if you'd have these booklets and can scan them in, we'd certainly put them online for everyone

04-08-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
joes3series
Private
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Not having those materials is part of the problem-- hoping someone (e.g., a dealer) might have access to electronic copies of the materials. If my car ever makes it across the atlantic, I'll certainly post copies of what I get.
Appreciate 0