F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Abandoned 2004 BMW M3 CSL
GetBMWParts

09-15-2023, 02:34 PM   #1
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

Abandoned 2004 BMW M3 CSL

https://www.drive.com.au/news/dumped...ndon-car-park/
Attached Images

Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2023, 07:23 AM   #2
Swen6
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 G01

Some strange people in the world. DVLA shows the tax expired March 1st 2006. You do hear stories of stock brokers buying Ferraris etc with they bonus’ and parking them up and never touching them again, what a problem to have.

Alternative is he parked up and got run over and unless you know where the car is your family will never locate it. My sister forgot where she parked in a shopping mall, took her 40mins of walking every level to find it lol
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2023, 09:02 AM   #3
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

Yeah, you never know what is going on with some people when they do something like that.
It looks like the car has been towed.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/that-l...y-but-to-where

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swen6 View Post
Some strange people in the world. DVLA shows the tax expired March 1st 2006. You do hear stories of stock brokers buying Ferraris etc with they bonus’ and parking them up and never touching them again, what a problem to have.

Alternative is he parked up and got run over and unless you know where the car is your family will never locate it. My sister forgot where she parked in a shopping mall, took her 40mins of walking every level to find it lol
Attached Images

Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2023, 04:49 AM   #4
AntF32
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive - Carbon Black

I used to work for a well known Chinese Telecomms equipment manufacturer with a large office in Reading - Berkshire. There were couple of Mercedes E43 and others abandoned in the underground car park as the owners had gone back to China. At the time (circa 2018) one hadn't been driven for three years!

I no longer work there (another story) but went back for a meeting last year and one of the cars was still there.
Appreciate 1
      09-26-2023, 04:06 PM   #5
PixelVogue
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Owner must have finally moved it after all the bloody internet dweebs all over it!
Appreciate 0