F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Bimmerpost iPhone App issues
GetBMWParts

03-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
TT3 iN NyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS

Bimmerpost iPhone App issues

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but for some reason the app doesn't give me push notifications anymore. I use to get them for messages and post replies but they no longer work. In iOS settings push notifications is turned on for Bimmerpost and I have all as on except News within the app settings.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT3 iN NyC View Post
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but for some reason the app doesn't give me push notifications anymore. I use to get them for messages and post replies but they no longer work. In iOS settings push notifications is turned on for Bimmerpost and I have all as on except News within the app settings.

Thanks!
App is still working fine for me, one thing that sometimes works is to delete the app and wait about 3 days then re-install. Waiting 3 days is apple's recommendation to recycle your push notification profile to get a new one (we remove it immediately from our system, but the amt of time it takes apple to remove it is variable)
      03-30-2014, 02:59 PM   #3
TT3 iN NyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT3 iN NyC View Post
Hi all,

Thanks!
App is still working fine for me, one thing that sometimes works is to delete the app and wait about 3 days then re-install. Waiting 3 days is apple's recommendation to recycle your push notification profile to get a new one (we remove it immediately from our system, but the amt of time it takes apple to remove it is variable)
Gotcha. Thanks. Will try that.
Appreciate 0