BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

08-08-2023, 11:17 AM   #1
VtecforV8
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 6MT

FS: As-Is full set ZCP (w/ caps, but no tires/tpms)

Hi all,

Local Only.

I'm looking to sell (as-is) my old set of BMW ZCP wheels (Front: 19x9 Rear 19x10, with OEM center caps, but without tires or TPMS). They're sitting at RRT in Dulles right now; they just mounted my current tires/TPMS on a new ZCP set this weekend. (FYI, BMW Fairfax had a decent price on new wheels ($~$2,550 or so), with no shipping if you pick up.)

I replaced them b/c three are slightly bent from D.C. (and one particularly bad Great Falls) pothole(s) and decided I wanted to end up w/ two sets of wheels. That said, I drove on them in this condition for 7,500 miles, but would absolutely recommend straightening them to lose the vibrations I had above 65-70mph. It was limiting on the highway, but generally unnoticeable in day-to-day under those speeds. Two or three have some curb rash as well.

I was planning to have Wheelsonsite straighten and re-finish at their shop, which is basically next door to RRT, and they say it'd likely be about $1,000 to straighten/re-finish all three back to factory. But I've since done some research and because I only need the spare set for winter, these are just too wide/big for that purpose, so I'm going to buy some smaller wheels and let these go as-is to a new home.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested and let me know what you consider fair given the $1k repair bill that you'd face. I am going to have a tough time taking pictures since I'm 40 min from RRT, but it's possible they'd be willing to help me out for a serious buyer. We can figure out logistics, including drop off at wheelsonsite, etc. if you're interested.

Also, yet another endorsement for RRT. They're great. Let me know, and thanks!

Best,
Alex

P.S. Since i don't have any useful pics, please accept as some base level of proof (1) a Nov. 6, '21 full car pic, (2) a couple-month-old pic I took because SOMEONE rested their mug on the hood of my car, and (3) a pic of the worst set of music I could find on my flash drive.
Attached Images

Last edited by VtecforV8; 08-08-2023 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: Formatting, clarity, typo.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2023, 10:14 AM   #2
VtecforV8
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 6MT

Just to be clear, thinking under $1k here.
Appreciate 0