F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Picking up my E90 320D on Saturday!
GetBMWParts

06-25-2014, 05:31 AM   #1
Peeunit
Registered
Rep
Drives: Silver 320d MSport

Picking up my E90 320D on Saturday!

Hi Guys.
So a few weeks ago some idiot wrote my Audi TT off, which was a bit of a shame. I had put my money down on a Z4 Coupe, but with a wedding to pay for next year, and fuel prices going up etc, I saw sense and opted for a 320D M Sport saloon instead. Titanium silver, 163hp. (I know, i wanted 177, but hey ho)
Anyway, So I'm picking it up on Saturday, and heading straight for the local exhaust fitter to get that downturned pipe replaced with a couple of stainless tips instead.
Can anyone recommend any little last minute extras to get out dealers?? I've currently got them to extend the warranty to 2 years rather than 1, and £800 off the asking price. Any tips would be useful.

My family have had 3 series now, so know they're great cars, but wondered if there are any hidden quirks with teh E90 saloon?

Also just wanted to say hi, and will post some pics up when I get her home and polished and waxed.
Appreciate 0