F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Photos Will Not Attach
ARMA SPEED

10-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
WesterM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Silverstone II E90 M3

Photos Will Not Attach

For the past two days I've been unable to upload photos? I'm not new to the process, I've uploaded several posts with photos and I'm doing nothing different. Source photos are JPG from a sony camera. On my computer I download from the camera to my mac and the photos store in iphoto. When I go to manage attachments I look in iphoto and click the photo I want an hit UPLOAD after the jpg is visible to what I want to attach, then the "uploading photos" comes up but no matter how long you wait it never attaches it to the post. I even went to another forum to see if I could upload photos and I was able to do it on the other site, so obviously things on my computer end are okay. Any help would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

make life easy and upload to a picture site ie: flickr, photobucket etc. then use [IMG] [/IMG] to insert them here

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0