F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > can we have a "I had an accident in my BMW" thread or sticky?
ARMA SPEED

05-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
can we have a "I had an accident in my BMW" thread or sticky?

i think it would keep things a bit more organized.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

I'm not a mod/admin, but here's my $0.02 anyhow.

Consolidating all the accident threads into a single thread would probably be time prohibitive for the moderators, and would be somewhat irksome to those who create such threads. After all, most people that initiate such threads are seeking a venue to share the news of their misfortune with others who might empathize with them. Thus consolidating such threads would, to some degree, "lessen" the experience.

An interesting compromise might be to create a small section where the victims of accidents could share their war stories with one another and and perhaps share advice on repairs. The section might be named "Accidents and Repairs", or something similar. We have a similar section for set aside for detailing already.

I guess the only question would be whether or not the volume of such threads would merit the expenditure of time/effort on the part of the mods/admins to create a such a section. I don't have the answers, my post is only meant to suggest a possible alternative.
Appreciate 0