F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > 2014 ADAC Race Season (GT Masters, 24Nurburgring, VLN Endurance, etc)...
proTUNING Freaks

10-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #133
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
Rolf Derscheid and Michael Flehmer, driving a BMW 325i, are the new VLN champions. Congratulations! /// (pictured above)
Official press release:
BMW-Motorsport: Oct 26, 2014

VLN: Derscheid/Flehmer celebrate overall victory.
Rolf Derscheid and Michael Flehmer are the new overall winners of the VLN endurance championship at the Nürburgring.

In their BMW 325i, the duo won the final race of the season in the V4 class and extended their lead further. It's the first overall victory in the series for both of them. In 2011, Carsten Knechtges, Manuel Metzger and Tim Scheerbarth won the last title for a BMW team up to now. Max Partl and Jörg Weidinger, who started the BMW M235i Racing Cup finished sixth in the VLN overall standings.

BMW Motorsport junior Jesse Krohn and his fellow countryman Matias Henkola celebrated the MPB Racing team's first victory at the VLN season finale in the BMW M235i Racing Cup class. The duo in the BMW M235i Racing number 686 car had a 5.6 second advantage over Emin Akata and Michael Schrey of the Walkenhorst Motorsport team after about three hours of racing.

This second place was enough for Akata and Schrey to secure second place in the drivers' standings behind Daniel Zils, Uwe Ebertz and Norbert Fischer, who have already secured the championship. The trio from the Adrenalin Motorsport team retired early in the final race. Third place in the 39th DMV Münsterlandpokal went to Friedhelm Mihm, Heiko Eichenberg and Thomas Jäger from the Sorg Rennsport team.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 08:20 AM   #134
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      12-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #135
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Wow for next year's ADAC GT Masters and the Blancpain GT Series, HTP Motorsports is switching from the Mercedes SLS line up they had this year to all Bentley Contintental. GT3s, this will include the 2015 24 Hours of Nurburgring.

Appreciate 0