F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > 2016 - Century of BMW event question to ALL
proTUNING Freaks

02-20-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

2016 - Century of BMW event question to ALL

I am in the process of organizing a event in 2016 to celebrate 15 years of the E46 M3.

This got me wondering, would other BMW owners be interested in a weekend of events organized and run by enthusiasts the weekend before the E46 M3 event I am planning?

This would be a three day event with vendor showcases, rides in track cars, and just a over all fun event. Please note I am seeing if there is interested in a event and if you are willing to drive to a once in a life time event.

A ROUGH idea is meeting in Austin for a weekend of social activities and a day drive and or track day at Circuit of the Americas.

Again this is to see if there is serious interest in something like this and if you will make a long drive for a major one time event.

I am aware of the 2016 CCA official event in Monterey. This is not about CCA.

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 0