F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > RAM coding data invalid
ARMA SPEED

05-07-2024, 06:13 PM   #1
RageDemon
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i M Sport Touring

RAM coding data invalid

Hoping you guys can help as I’m not finding anything on the web and Facebook groups just have companies saying they can sort it but never getting back to me with a price when I ask. I bought a 2019 plate F31 with the HK audio but found the amp to be missing. The garage (small second hand multi brand dealer) said they would get one sent out to me. Everything seems to be working fine since I installed it but when using BimmerCode I get a red symbol next to the Receiver Audio Module and it shows that the coding is invalid and that I need to restore using a backup. Obviously I don’t have a backup so I was wondering if there was a way I can fix this myself. I have BimmerCode with the gate obd adapter and I do have an ENET cable but I have never used Esys before but I am willing to learn if somebody can point me in the right direction.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0